Announcements and Important Events
South Charleston High School Digital Ticketing
All tickets for home games will be sold digitally through GoFan for the 2022-2023 school year. GoFan is the largest digital ticketing solution in the United States and is a partner with both South Charleston High School and the WVSSAC.
Individuals interested in purchasing tickets should do the following:
- Download the GoFan app in the Apple app store or navigate to https://www.gofan.co on an Android web browser. There is no Android app.
- Create an account with GoFan.
- Purchasing Tickets: Search for South Charleston High School in the GoFan app or at the GoFan website - https://www.gofan.co . Note that the web address suffix is .co not .com
- Follow the prompts to purchase tickets. Note - tickets must be purchased with a credit or debit card.
- Tickets are $7 for adults (includes fee) and $6 for students (includes fee).
- Present the tickets on your smartphone to the gate workers for validation. Screenshots are not accepted.
- South Charleston High School will also have assistance at the gate to help in digitally purchasing tickets via an iPad. We have the GoFan Box Office system with card readers. A debit or credit card is required for purchase. Fans should expect a wait if they need assistance in purchasing tickets at the gate. There will also be QR codes posted for self service at the gate.
- Please note that it is strongly recommended that fans have their tickets purchased in advance to expedite their entry to the event.
- Enjoy the game!
- A list of FAQs on GoFan may be found at this link:
NOTE: There will be no cash ticket sales at the gate.
SCHS will accept the following passes:
Kanawha County Schools Senior Citizen Pass - Cardholder Only
WVSSAC Administrator and Coach C&I Cards - Cardholder + 1
**Individuals admitted via these passes must sign in and present proper identification**